Host your SIM And let us worry about the hardware!
How does it work ?
- You subscribe to a mobile operators plan, and receive a SIM card from your mobile operator.
- You mail us your SIM card, and our technicians will place it in our datacenter within 24 hours after we have received the SIM card.
- Once the SIM card is installed in our datacenter, it will be available to you 24/7, and you can use our controlpanel to send and receive messages through your SIM. You can also use our free Apps, or use our API to create your own apps and integrate your SIM into your business flow.
What does it cost ?
- For setting up your SIM we require a setup fee of € 49.
- After that we charge a monthly fee of € 20 per month to host your SIM. However, if you pay anually, we will give you a 10% reduction, resulting in an € 18 monthly fee.
- We do not charge anything for messages sent or received.
Anything else ?
- Since our datacenter is in Belgium, make sure to subscribe to a Belgian mobile operator. We have good coverage for Proximus, Mobistar and Base, including MVNO's based on these networks.
- When you mail your SIM, make sure to include the PIN, or better yet, remove the PIN protection from the simcard.
- While we allow you to send and receive unlimited messages, your operator might charge you seperately for these messages. Please review the conditions of your mobile operators plan. If you need advice or help selecting a plan, please contact us.
- We will sent back your SIM free of charge at the end of your subscription.
All prices excl. VAT. Transaction fee's not included.